- gomenu - [link to gomenu] This is a bash shell script that builds and allows editing of menus on the command-line
- newspaper-hugo-subtheme - [link to newspaper-hugo-subtheme] This project allows you to add a newspaper look and feel theme to an existing hugo website.
- myfiles: [discontinued] this is an older php project which allows html control of directories for file upload or download - not available publicly
- pyfiles: [link to pyfiles])https://github.com/geoffmcnamara/pyfiles.git) this is a python project which allows html control of directories for file upload or download - not available publicly
- myphile: [discontinued - this was a PHP project that I replaced with myphyle which is python based] this is an old php project that I wrote years ago to manage mysql flat file databases - I use adminer now
- myphyle: [link to myphyle] This project allows you to browse/edit/add/delete to sqlite database tables - replaces older “myphile” project.
- quizit: [link to quizit] Quick-n-dirty python app to present a text based quiz to a user using easy to write text data files for questions and answers.
More to share …
- .vimrc - ask
- .screenrc - ask
- .bashrc - ask
- raspberry pi - ask
- web development - ask
I also trade very conservative stock market options (Cash secured puts and covered calls) and I have scripts that help me track my activities and research. It is a topic I am glad to discuss but my scripts are very tuned to my personal preferences.
I have a strong understanding of linux/unix fundamental and I am always eager to share related ideas and information.